- Chandrasekhar, Sujana S. and Micco, Alan G. (2011). Hearing Assessment. Course published in 2011. AAO-HNSF AcademyU® online classroom, archived at: http://www.entnet.org/academyu
- Chandrasekhar, Sujana S. and Saunders, James E. (2008 and 2011). Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss: An Otologic Emergency? AAO-HNSF AcademyU® online classroom, archived at: http://www.entnet.org/academyu
Original Peer-Reviewed Articles:
- Clinical Practice Guideline : Improving Voice Outcomes after Thyroid Surgery Otolaryngology — Head and Neck Surgery 2013 148: S1 DOI: 10.1177/0194599813487301
- Eloy JA, Svider PF, Kovalerchik O, Baredes S, Kalyoussef E, Chandrasekhar SS Gender Differences in Successful NIH Grant Funding in Otolaryngology. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Apr 12.
- Eloy JA, Svider PF, Cherla DV, Diaz L, Kovalerchik O, Mauro KM, Baredes S, Chandrasekhar SS. Gender disparities in research productivity among 9,952 academic physicians. Laryngoscope. 2013 Apr 8.
- Svrakic M, Pathak S, Goldofsky E, Hoffman R, Chandrasekhar SS, Sperling N, Alexiades G, Ashbach M, Vambutas A. Diagnostic and prognostic utility of measuring tumor necrosis factor in the peripheral circulation of patients with immune-mediated sensorineural hearing loss. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Nov 1;138(11):1052-8.
- Eloy JA, Svider P, Chandrasekhar SS, Husain Q, Mauro KM, Setzen M, Baredes S.Gender disparities in scholarly productivity within academic otolaryngology departments. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2012 Nov 16.
View all Publications